The lineup for the 2023 ShipRocked cruise was announced this week.
Falling in Reverse will headline next year’s hard rock cruise, which is scheduled to leave port Jan. 22 from Port Canaveral, FL and return Jan. 28. The cruise, which will take place aboard the Carnival Magic, will make stops along its route at Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas, Grand Turk in Turks & Caicos Islands, and Dominican Republic’s Amber Cove. A limited number of staterooms is still available here.
Along with Falling in Reverse, the lineup for the 2023 Ship Rocked cruise also features the likes of Nonpoint, Nothing More, Ayron Jones, and Motionless in Air. Also included in the lineup are the likes of Wage War, Skillet, and Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.
Nonpoint also took part in the 2022 ShipRocked cruise alongside the likes of Ayron Jones, P.O.D., Lamb of God, Corey Taylor, Drowning Pool, and Avatar among others.
More information on next year’s ShipRocked cruise is available along with all of the cruise’s latest news at:
Organizers of the annual Aftershock Festival have announced the schedule for this year’s installment of the annual event.
Now in its ninth year, the festival is actually a rescheduled event from 2020, as the COVID-19 pandemic caused the event to be re-scheduled last year. As with its 2019 edition, this year’s installment of the Aftershock Festival is officially sold out. It is scheduled to take place this weekend from Thursday to Sunday at Discovery Park in Sacramento, CA.
The festival grounds are located at 1600 Garden Highway. Sacramento, CA.
Attendees at this year’s festival will be required to follow strict COVID-19 guidelines. Those guidelines are noted here.
The 2021 edition of the Aftershock Festival is scheduled to open at 4:25 p.m. ET Thursday with a performance by Oxymorrons, on the Coors Light Stage. Fit For A King follows at 4:50 p.m. on the Jack Daniel’s Stage. Death Angel and Exodus will follow Oxymorrons at 5:25 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. respectively on the Coors Light Stage. Meanwhile back on the Jack Daniel’s Stage, Knocked Loose is scheduled to follow Fit For A King at 5:55 p.m.
From there, Anthrax, Testamentand Cypress Hill will keep the music going between the two stages. Cypress Hill’s performance on the Jack Daniel’s Stage at 8:50 p.m. will close out the evening’s activities.
Friday will see the festival expand to three stages, with music starting at 12:45 p.m. from Contracult Collective on the Coors Light Stage. Ayron Jones will take the stage first at 1:20 p.m. Friday on the Kolas Stage. Performances from acts, such as Crobot, Pop Evil, and Rancid and many others will keep things moving through the day. Metallica will headline Friday’s events beginning at 8:55 p.m.
Moving on to Saturday, American Teeth and The Black Moods will open the day’s schedule at 12:30 p.m. and 12:35 p.m. on the Coors Light Stage and Kolas Stage respectively. Also notable acts featured on the day are those, such as South of Eden, Another Day Dawns, and Atreyu, as well as Anti-Flag, Mudvayne, and Alien Weaponry. The original lineup of The Misfits rounds out the day at 9:10 p.m. on the Jack Daniel’s Stage.
Even as the weekend winds down Sunday, the music will not let up. Sunday’s schedule opens at 12:20 p.m. on the Jack Daniel’s Stage with a performance by Law. As the day continues, performances from the likes of From Ashes To New, Pennywise, Mastodon, and Rise Against are also scheduled. Metallica closes out the weekend’s festivities at 7:55 p.m. ET on the Kolas Stage.
Along with lots of music, this weekend’s festival will also feature just as much food, drink and entertainment. The full details on all of that are noted below.
Additional food & beverage, and other experiences onsite include:
· Caduceus Wine Garden, highlighting Caduceus Cellars and Merkin Vineyards, owned by Arizona resident Maynard James Keenan, co-founder of international recording acts TOOL, A Perfect Circle, and PUSCIFER.
· Coors Light Coldstream serving with frosty draft technology, complete with actual ice crystals
· Deep Eddy Vodka -Deep Eddy’s Dive In Trailer is a place where people come together to enjoy good times that never seem to end. Where strangers are just friends you haven’t met yet. While at Aftershock stopby and see us at the Deep Eddy Dive In Tour and raise a glass to being back together!
· Dr. Greenthumb’s – Founded by the Godfather of insane brains, B-Real of Cypress Hill
· Fxck Cancer / Dyin 2 Live Dreams Program
· It’s Ronz World – custom guitars, rock shop and art
· Jack Daniel’s Mobile Distillery Tour Experience – Officially registered by the U.S. Government in 1866 and based in Lynchburg, Tenn., the Jack Daniel Distillery is the first registered distillery in the United States and is on the National Register of Historic Places. Cheers your friends make your own history at Aftershock when you rock out at the Jack Daniel’s Main Stage with Metallica!
· KOLAS – Stop by the Loud Lounge to level up Aftershock vibes with t-shirt ripping, body art and more. KOLAS will also provide dynamic delivery outside the festival grounds. Stop by the KOLAS footprint all weekend long to learn more!
· Mortus Viventi – Live Tarot Card Readings
· The Blackened Bar – Aftershock is proud to continue the collaboration with Metallica’s Blackened Whiskey. The pop-up will feature Blackened, a super-premium American whiskey blend, crafted by the late Master Distiller Dave Pickerell and finished in the earth-shattering music of Metallica. This exciting collaboration marks the latest in a long line of amplified guest experiences only available through Danny Wimmer Presents music festivals.
· The Loud Lounge – Get heady and hang in the Loud Lounge with Kolas, Clown Cannabis, California’s Finest CBD, Heavy Grass, Dr. Greenthumb’s, Helpful Hemp and more.
· Take Me Home – not for profit, volunteer based foundation that has been saving the lives of homeless animals since 2001.
· weedmaps – Located inside the Loud Lounge. Fans can learn about cannabis delivery by downloading the weedmaps app all weekend long. Stop by the booth for fun giveaways and prizes and if you forgot your clear bag, weedmaps has your back.
Aftershock Festival is presented and produced by Danny Wimmer Presents. More information on the festival is available along with all of the festival’s latest news at: